How to look good naked

Monday, September 13, 2010
Hey everyone! A while ago 'Mannequin Hands' were a little hype - if you don't know what I'm talking about: it means that you pick out a nude polish that matches your skintone. I don't like nude polishes very much but I do own one that matches my skintone a little.

OPI Sand in my Suit Colour Club Revvvolution Lace Design Konad Imageplate M71

It's OPI Sand in my Suit. I must have bought it while I was half asleep or bored because I really really don't like it. Sand in my Suit is from OPI's South Beach Collection (Spring/Summer 2009) and it's a shimmery nude. It looks good on others, I just don't like the way it looks on me. Makes me feel naked.

There is one thing I do like about these nude colours: stamping.

OPI Sand in my Suit Colour Club Revvvolution Lace Design Konad Imageplate M71

Here is Sand in my Suit stamped with Color Club Revvvolution and Konad imageplate M71. There are no special thoughts about this design, I just love the lace pattern and because I don't use this one enough I picked it. The pictures are made in the shade so the holo effect is a bit lost, but it looks really nice in the sun. Sparkly. :-)

OPI Sand in my Suit Colour Club Revvvolution Lace Design Konad Imageplate M71

What is your take on nude polishes like this one? Do you wear them a lot or completely avoid them?

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle
© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.