Franken: Bieber my Baby!

Sunday, June 6, 2010
Hi dear reader!

How was your weekend? We had some crazy hot weather here in the Netherlands but luckily it started raining today and it cooled down a bit. I know I'll get some good sleep tonight! I've really been busy creating other frankens and I'm going to show you my second addition to the franken club!

It's called Bieber my Baby, which is based on the sugary sweet song sang by Justin Bieber. I know most of you think he's an irritating little brat but the song matches the colour perfect and I think he's kind of cute. Yeaahhhhh I do. So far my 'coming out of the Bieber closet'.

Franken Polish Frankening Pink Franken Bieber my Baby Glitter Pink Blue

Bieber my Baby (bottlepic)

Bieber my Baby is a hot bubblegum pink shimmer with blue, gold and pink glitter. I never wear pinks, I can't get used to it having pink on my nails. I did wanted to create myself a special pink, something I would even wear so therefore I put in the blue glitter. Pink polish with blue glitter looks mad hot.

Franken Polish Frankening Pink Franken Bieber my Baby Glitter Pink Blue

Bieber my Baby, three coats in daylight

Application was fine, a little watery but manageable. Sometimes when the light changes you see a blueish glare over the polish which looks pretty cool. I do like it but like all pinks I took it off after wearing it for three hours. Sorry Bieber, you're not my style!

Thanks for visiting!
Michelle

25 comments:

Eva J said...

such a pretty color :D

Daph_ said...

Baby baby baby ooooooh this looks so pretty baby baby

Katrina said...

the color is wayyyy too cute! =)

Johanna said...

Yeah, ik dacht al dat dit iets met Justin te maken had.
Ohhh man, ik haat hem zo hard (:

Maar het kleurtje vind ik wel leuk :D

Jo said...

Wow, I love the shimmer in this! So pretty :)

Emybloom said...

Lovely I can't believe you only lasted 3 hours with it - I love that shade so much (have a pure pink on atm - www.emybloom.com , and reminded me I wanted to frankie this evening with some of my mums old polishes!).

Poor Beiber! But can't wait to see future frankens, you rock!

jbrobeck said...

oh no, you have the Bieber Fever

Kimberly Purcell said...

But, that color looks so wonderful on you. Great polish 'chemistry!'

Li Lian said...

cutest name and explanation ever.

only song I have heard from justin B is baby. it's a roll down your window while driving song and sing out loud song for me =)

thriszha said...

wow!! a very great shade!!

Xibalba said...

Ik houd ook niet van roze, maar deze heeft wel een mooie finish zeg!

Beauty tas said...

Zooo lief <3
Deze is echt super mooi!

Michelle said...

Baby baby baby ooooooh thank you baby baby

Michelle said...

Thank you! :)

Michelle said...

Hahaha, neeeeee hij is best wel leuk. :')
Bedankt!

Michelle said...

Thanks! :)

Michelle said...

Thanks! I guess I'm not a pink person...

Michelle said...

Maybe a slightly higher temperature... *Hides in corner*

Michelle said...

Thank you! :D

Michelle said...

Hahaha, true! I can't stop singing it once I've heard it just because it's so catchy. For the rest - nehh.

Michelle said...

Thanks! :)

Michelle said...

Dankjewel :)

Michelle said...

Bedankt! :)

ipeh ping said...

lol bieber my baby <3
i love justin bieber too !! hehe

Michelle said...

Haha I only like the baby baby baby ooooooh - really good for singing along!

Post a Comment

© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.