Color Club - Wild at Heart

Friday, June 25, 2010
Hi lovely readers! Today the weather is really warm and the sun is scorching hot so the summer has hit the Netherlands! Unfortunately the summer has brought my hay fever back and today I really feel like a mess but there is no way that spoils the holo fun!

Color Club Wild at Heart Collection Fall 2009 purple holographic

Wild at Heart in sunlight

Now, as you can see my camera didn't pick up the holo that well. Kind of sucked because this polish is one of my favourite holographic polishes: it's deep purple, it's subtle and it applies very good. This is a one coater though I applied two like I always do even when it isn't necessary.

Color Club Wild at Heart Collection Fall 2009 purple holographic

Wild at Heart in the shade and sun

The reason for this ridiculously close close-up is to show you that it actually IS holographic. That's the best I could do but believe me: this is great and amazing and you should buy it. :o)

Have a great day!

28 comments:

Ramina said...

Wild at Heart is one of my favorites, love it! And it looks good on your nails too. :-)

jbrobeck said...

i have the Funky Fingers dupe of this, called Jester, so I understand what you mean about the holo! it looks GREAT on you

theallamenta said...

I didn't know this one! It's really beautiful, I've got to get it!
Thanks for sharing!

Tassa said...

This one is gorgeous. I'm happy that I own it too. :)

Danny said...

I only have one CCL. Revvvolution! I think you know him! :)
I like him a lot, but I didn't bought wild at heart, because I have this purple holo one from china glaze!

Solveig said...

I love this color, it looks awesome on you! :D

Gwen Wijman said...

pretty!!

Gwen Wijman said...

Je bent getagged!
http://lacquercocktail.blogspot.com/2010/06/stylish-blogger-award.html

Susie said...

That is one wild color. :)
COOL.
I don't know if you have entered my giveaway but I'm only 21 followers from drawing the winner if you are interested in entering. :)
http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/please-enter-my-giveaway-o.html
Susie

Steelnpurple said...

Very pretty! <3

Sarah @ CrystalPolish said...

Mental note...must buy this! I keep forgetting about it.

Daph_ said...

Wild at Heart is one of my favorite polishes.. It looks great on you! I would have bought it straight away (but thank god I already own it :D)

Michèle said...

One of my faves as well!! Looks purdy on you <3

Lisanne said...

Damn dat is een mooie kleur zeg!

Michelle said...

Thank you! It's definitely one of my faves too :)

Michelle said...

Thanks J :) the holo is so subtle and great <3

Michelle said...

Thanks! It's really a great polish :)

Michelle said...

We're both happy ladies :D

Michelle said...

Revvvolution is also gorgeous, I like the qualitly of CCL as well. They're really smooth. And the ChG holo's are also very nice!

Michelle said...

Thanks! :)

Michelle said...

Thank you!

Michelle said...

Dankjewel! Heel lief :) ik doe alleen nooit wat met tags, maar ik vind het erg leuk :)

Michelle said...

Thanks Susie! I'll check out the giveaway if I remember :o)

Michelle said...

Hahaha - you muuuuust! ;)

Michelle said...

Thanks dearie! :D

Michelle said...

Thanks babe :)

Michelle said...

Ja, ik vind hem echt prachtig!

Jackie S. said...

Love this color!

Post a Comment

© The Lacquer Files | Disclaimer | Want to use my content? Email me first!

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.